1890's The "Upp" house was built by Kelleys Island Blacksmith Henry Upp.
1945 Charles P. and Florence Lindecamp visit Kelleys Island for the wedding of their son Charles J. to Margery Conkle, a KI native.
1950 Charles, a school superintendent in Garfield Heights Ohio, purchased the home, fulfilling his wife's dream of operating a restaurant or hotel. The bed-and-breakfast operated for 25 seasons as the Linde-camp.
2006 Charles' great-granddaughter began rennovations on the property, which continue today.